Scroll Top
Cancelation Policy

Cancelation Policy

General Policies

Non-refundable rate:

Non-refundable rates cannot be changed or cancelled.

The Hotel reserves the right to charge the total amount of the stay through the card provided by the customer at the time of booking.

The entire reservation will be charged upon confirmation.

Flexible Rate:

Reservations can be changed or canceled if made more than 2 days before the arrival date until 14:00 (hotel local time).

A non-refundable 30% prepayment of the total reservation amount will be charged to the customer via the credit card provided two days prior to arrival. The remaining amount (70%) will be charged at check-in.

In case of no-show or early departure, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.

The customer must pay 20% of the total amount in advance after making the reservation and the remaining amount will be paid upon arrival.

Normal Rate:

In case of cancellation after 72 hours before check in, 100% of the first night will be charged.

No Show or early departure - the entire reservation will be charged.

Important: Falésia Hotel is exclusively for guests over 16 years old.

With the new measures imposed on COVID-19 , if it is not possible to travel due to prophylactic isolation or to be tested positive, the appropriate proof must be sent within 48 hours (in force legislation) before entry. You will get a credit for the full amount to be used in the future.

If the information is received 24 hours before your check-in (until 14:00 the day before check-in), 50% of the value of the 1st night will be charged and the remaining amount will be given as a credit.

Less than 24h, the entire 1st night is charged and the remaining amount will be credited.

Quick tests performed at the Hotel: Positive result, the hotel reserves the right not to accept check-in, with the penalty of the 1st night and the rest are credited for a future stay.

  • Check in time 2:00 PM
  • Check out time 12:00 PM
  • Children age 16 - 16
  • Pets not allowed

Privacy and Cookies

A cookie is a small amount of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. This helps the site to remember information about your visit and other settings so that we can provide you with a next visit easier and more useful.

We use cookies for different purposes:

Technical Cookies: We use technical cookies to display our website, so that it works properly, allowing you to provide you with an advanced and user-friendly website.

Functional Cookies: We also use these cookies to remind you of your preferences and to help you use our site more efficiently.

Analytic Cookies: We use analytic cookies to help us understand how visitors engage with the site. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and disseminate site usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. This means we can find out what works best for improving our site.

 

GuestCentric - Hotel website & booking technology
VeriSign Secured, McAfee Secure, W3C CSS compliant