Falésia 'Clean & Safe'
Despite the effects of COVID-19, we intend to maintain the quality of service and the know-how to receive, which have been widely recognized by our guests over the 26 years of existence.
We prepare a rigid plan, containing the changes and protocols to be followed, respecting the rules of the "Clean & Safe" stamp (already obtained), the recommendations of the General Health Directorate (DGS) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We would like to mention again some of the most important points:
- Specific training and individual protections available to all employees.
- Reinforcement in the cleaning of all spaces, including several dispensers with hydroalcoholic gel.
- Programming of new circulation routes, so that all measures of social distance are respected.
- New online check-in system, thus allowing greater speed on your arrival at the hotel and greater access to all information and services available at the hotel.
- Cleaning of the rooms, respecting the times of the removal of old bedding and replacing it with the new one.
- Restaurants and bars planned to preserve the rules of social distance, with the utmost rigor at the level of HACCP, which has always characterized us, but with the same service and quality offer of food and drinks, served by our employees.
We are serving our meals in our O Lago restaurant Food Market style where in complete safety, our guests will be able to enjoy delicacies prepared by our Chef as well as tasting the wines and the cocktails prepared by our team.
In terms of the entertainment of the bars, we will continue to preserve the live music, so that you can enjoy the pleasant nights of the Algarve.
- You can continue to enjoy our fantastic gardens, and the sun loungers are already strategically located so you can rest in safety.
We are looking forward to seeing you again and will surely continue to feel "at home" with the "Falésia Family".